Foraging & community herbalism.
By emily hall.
Come Foraging With Me!
I've partnered with ForageBox to lead some foraging courses around the uk, with an emphasis on the medicinal side of plants and fungi.
Included in the walks:
- Seasonal Foraging, and how the seasons effect which part of the plant you'd want to harvest
- How to ID edible and medicinal plants and fungi, as well as some potential poisonous lookalikes
- The impact the plants we find can have on our health
- How to make your own foraged medicines including oxymels, tinctures and more
- How to be a sustainable forager, and the radical impact of foraging!
-Folklore from the wild
- Small tasters of wild food, drinks and pre made medicines. This includes freshly picked items from the walk!
My Materia Medica - a sneak peak
Written and created by Emily Hall.
The content on this website is for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to cure, treat, prevent and diagnose any disease. This information has not been evaluated by the food and drug administration.